Essential Vedic Mathematics is a domain of mathematics tricks originated from ‘Atharva Veda’ which is rediscovered by an Indian monk “Swami Sri Bharati Krishna Tirtha Ji Maharaj”.
Essential Vedic Mathematics is an ancient technique consists of sixteen sutras and sixteen sub-sutras. It simplifies not only the fundamental arithmetic operations, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, but also more advanced concepts such as simultaneous equations, quadratic equations, the factorization of cubic equations and so on. This mathematical technique is rapidly emerging as a tool fr students appearing in various competitive examinations, including CAT, MAT, XAT, SAT, engineering and banking examination, where speed and accuracy play vital role.
Bharati Academia follows a very simple step by step approach to build a strong mathematics foundation for students to learn the concepts rather than just understanding the calculations and memorizing them.
Bharati Academia also help students to increases the confidence not only performing calculations, but also increases speed and accuracy, increases mental agility and intelligence.
All the sixteen formulae deal with the different branches of mathematics. The sutra being one-line phrases, are easy to understand and remember. They speak the coherence and simplicity in handling mathematical problems. The importance of Essential Vedic Mathematics can be understood by the fact that complex mathematical questions which otherwise numerous steps to solve can be solved through Essential Vedic Mathematics mentally or only a few seconds. Moreover, the beauty of Essential Vedic Mathematics can be judged by the fact that it provides ample room of experimentation. All fundamental operations can be performed by various methods and the learner has choice to use the method that they can feel comfort with. At the end of the course they can perform 5×5 digits calculation very quickly and in a single line. This process boosts confidence in one’s ability and keep fear away. This technique will help the child master mathematics.
Vedic Mathematic is an important tool for all because:
- It is truly unconventional and lucid in its methodology.
- Within second it helps to carry out tedious and cumbersome mathematical calculations from different branches of mathematics.
- It converts dry and insipid math into a playful and joyful activity.
- It reduces the “math-phobia” many suffer from.
- The accuracy of a problem can be judged in seconds.
- It is ten time faster than the traditional method taught in our classroom.
- In the Vedic system, difficult problems can often be solved very quickly, and calculations can be carried out mentally involving minimal paper calculations.